Sunday, June 7, 2015

C4T- Teahcer blog and Comment

C4T#1

Summarize:
In this post, How to bring Social Media to a Conference, written by Silvia Tolisano, she talks about how you can use social media during conferences. She want to do this so educators can have practice before they bring media into the classroom. She gives steps to use media pre conference, during the conference, and after the conference ideas. She wants to teach educators how to use media to teach students how to use it in the classroom.

Comment:
I enjoyed reading this post. I think the is a good idea because Dr. Strange has been telling us to use technology as a learning tool. I would love to attend a conference that would teach me how to use social media effectively in the classroom

C41#2
Summarize:
In this post, Silvia Tolisano, Global Awarness via Snapchat, was about using Snapchat to help with global awarness. She was in Arizona and they were posting a story line on Snapchat. Brisbane was on the Snap posts this day and she posted some of this pictures they shared. She also mentioned how Snapchat users were under 25. She was quite impressed  with their Snap stories. She explains how she would use Snapchat in the classroom.

Comment:
 I love using Sanpchat. I  actually saw the snaps on the story of Brisbane. Every time I watch snap stories I always want to travel as well. I loved the ways she would use Snapchat in the classroom. Hopefully, it will still be available once I start teaching.

1 comment:

  1. Add Snapchat to your toolbox. Do you really need to go to a conference to learn how to use social media effectively. Maybe that would help, but you seem to have started that learning process already. keep it up and discover now learning techniques.

    ReplyDelete