Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Blog Post #5 PLN

http://www.todayslearningworkplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Learning-network-people.jpg
Personal Learning Network( PLN) are a personal webpages that allows you to bookmark different sites. I think now my PLN consists of Google, Twitter and YouTube. I have explored Symbaloo and NetVibes, but have not started an account for either. I can definitely use one of these sites in my classroom to save videos, and project instructions.
These tools will help my classroom to become paperless. This sites can help you help a teacher improve and modify her lesson for future students.
It will help you save new ideas for new lesson plans you have to write. I may join the Netvibes website soon to help start my adventure on my PLN. The only thing I would disagree with is having my Facebook on my webpage. I feel that if its for my educational journey it needs to be strictly for that.

5 comments:

  1. A paperless classroom, how exciting :). I agree, I wouldn't like having my face book on my web page. classwork is classwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sheila, I think a paperless classroom is very unique and different! I am sure your students will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I have explored Symbaloo and NetVibes, but have not started an account for either." You should start it as soon as possible. It is a part of this class and you will build on it as your continue the course.

    ReplyDelete